May 20, 2013

PARKING ISSUES







So how does a sixteen year old girl give her dad a heart attack?


One sure way is to text him these pictures...




Barrett's car is the blue one.
(Yes, the car that she got in January for her birthday.)
The white one belongs to a very very nice lady, thank goodness. 
The guy and girls are some of Barrett's friends. 
Kyle's face says it all!!




Barrett was moving her car after school to a parking space closer to the soccer field. 
She parked next to the white car and.........
cut it a little close.





It took two other dads to navigate her car out
and 
believe it or not, her car never touched the white one.





Here is a picture of the white car after her car was moved........
not a scratch!  

(and yes, we did talk about parking and choosing spaces that actually have enough room)

(and Art's heart rate has returned to normal!)




7 comments:

MCW said...

That is hysterical. I did something similar, with the nephews in the back seat while I was driving my sister Suburban. Had to get people in the parking lot to help me out!

Anonymous said...

Omg, I am still laughing! That is priceless!

Carrie B said...

Wow! Too funny! Did she Back into the spot? Because if she did, I'm also giving her huge props for backing in that close and NOT hitting the other car! Nice! :)

Tami said...

That sure was a lesson learned!! My son is practicing for his license and is having a hard time with parallel parking.

Joyce said...

I had to show this to my husband-hilarious! I don't want to sound sexist, but does stuff like this happen to boys? If it does I never hear about it.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Yikes I can only imagine....and someday you will laugh at this...just not yet. Someone really needs to teach the lady with the white car how to park in the lines first. Have a great weekend!

Cathy said...

C'mon mom... teenage reasoning says if the white car had parked within the lines Barrett would have been fine.. Glad her car is okay.. monster 1 wants a new car at college.. she doesn't realize that it would have dents all over it ..one, the way she drives and two, the way others drive.