I am still here!!
I have taken a little computer break (from everything).
I needed to do some catching up on other things.
My list runneth over.
Thank you to all of you that have sent me emails and looked for me.
My heart runneth over!
I have a gazillion reasons why I haven't been on the computer in weeks,
but have tried to compile a list of the top ten.
So here they are....
The Top Ten Reasons Why I Haven't Been Blogging
10. There are two dogs living in the house that needed to learn what is a chew toy and what is not. I have the Lilly shoes to prove it! :(
9. I have been prepping and planning for our annual soccer party that is at our house every year. It was on Sunday. Sixteen families were here and every inch of our yard was used as well as the garage and the downstairs of our house.
8. The cedar closet HAD to be purged. It was a week long project. I removed everything and went through every storage bin. I took eight lawn size bags to Goodwill when I was finished and said a painful good-bye to some of my favorite school projects the girls have done over the years. Venus the Godess of Love is now the Queen of the Landfill.
7. Yard work. Planted all of my summer flowers, scrubbed my front porch furniture, weeded, mulched and made many trips to my favorite nursery. ( Had a deadline.... the soccer party.)
6. Needed to introduce myself to the gym....again. I am still not sure we are going to get along. The weight I have gained since my mom died makes me feel ugly and sluggish. (Key word there is SLUG)
5. I had a few unusual and questionable comments left on my blog and I wasn't sure exactly what to do about them and so I fled and did nothing.
4. If my dog was going to drink out of the toilets, I guess they needed to be clean.
3. Two college girls showed up at my house with bags, suitcases, bins, boxes and carloads of their things on the same day. We are still sorting through things and organizing.
2. Two of favorite college girls showed up at my house ! :)
1. May is the new December!!
I am chugging right along and am trying to get back on track. I hope you are all well and happy. I am so thankful you haven't given up on me. Life sometimes gets in the way of the things we love.
how are you doing
what have you been up to?