Feb 25, 2009

WAITING PATIENTLY...(NOT)




We were looking forward to some better weather today in paradise. No such luck. We are sitting in our bathing suits, coverups and sunscreen, just waiting for the sun to join our party. We sent out invitations, via prayers, but so far our warm friend is a no show! 


So this is what we are doing......

watching season 5 of "24"......




......homework......
(#3 wants to know how to diagram a sentence with a indirect object,
she hasn't done that since fifth grade and can't remember!!)

Side note:  I love this bench seat that is at the table in our room. I've taken pictures of it because I want to find something like this for our kitchen table. As soon as "Tax Season" is over TMOTH and I have a few house projects to do. We are planning on getting a new kitchen table and I wanted to do something different. 

We have a dinner to go to tonight for the conference. It is suppose to be on the beach and be a luau. It is windy outside so I am not sure if they will move it inside or not. I do not have hair that is wind friendly. I have thick hair but it is  very fine. It takes a lot of products to give it body and it doesn't take hardly anything for it to look like I have worn a hat all day. I wish I  could put it up in a ponytail. If I lived here I would definitely have to grow it out. 

We have a rental car but TMOTH has the key and he is in meetings. I actually don't know what we would do if we had the key. We are going to The Arizona (Pearl Harbor) after he is finished so we are fine just  taking it easy until then. It could be worse, we could be at home!  

2 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

You are having the kind of weather I would be having if I were there. Sorry it has not been cooperating, but hopefully you guys are getting some rest and are enjoying yourself anyway. Like you said, it beats being at home!
Love & blessings from NC!

Sandra said...

So sorry about the weather. Any grammar questions - email me :-)