Feb 18, 2009

DO NOT GO!!


DO NOT GO TO MARSHALLS OR TJ MAXX
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE MONEY!!!!

After Bible Study today, I dropped by Marshall's to look for a pair of sunglasses for #3.  I was in a hurry and had no intentions of looking at anything else. BUT................... look what I found.....



(for #1)


(for me)


(for me too!!)

Other things that tempted me:
  • Michael Kors wallet and ballet flats
  • Cole Haan sunglasses
  • J Crew shoes and pants 
  • Lilly belts
  • Ugg slippers

I did end up finding #3 a pair of really cute sunglasses. (Another thing I can check off my list!) I didn't look at the skirts and things. I bet I missed out on some really good stuff! My To Do List is just too long for the next few days. We leave Saturday morning and between now and then I don't feel like I can stray! 




About Bible Study: I am doing my first Beth Moore series and am loving it. She really has a gift. I love how she connects everything in the Bible together, from Adam and Eve all the way to Revelations. It is all connected and every detail of every  story in the Bible is so mysterious and has more than one meaning. I love that kind of stuff! 

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for my shoes!

Sandra said...

Gosh, I am just dying to go to T.J. Maxx. . . but i dare not after my splurge on Lilly ;-)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Adorable shoes!!! I found 3 great Lilly items at TJ Maxx today. There are some great buys out there now. I just wish I had more money to spend. What is wrong with that picture? Oh well. Hey, I have a birthday coming up in March! Love & blessings!