Apr 3, 2009

FINALLY SEVEN THINGS






Thanks Frau!

One of my bbf  (blog best friends), Frau, passed this award on to me way too long ago and I am finally getting to it. I am suppose to be telling you seven things that I love.  I don't know why this is so hard for me to do. I think I over analyze these things. Maybe that word "Kreativ" scares me. Maybe I am just a Bitter Betty and don't really love seven things. I don't know....... 


 So I decided to ask my family to tell me some things that they know I love or make me happy. I promised to pass them on to you no matter what they were.  (yikes!!!! I am very afraid of what their answers will be.) 

From the man of the house:

#1 I love going out to eat. 
 (Yep, he is 1000% correct. I love good food, good wine, good conversation and no dishes.  Plus, I love being waited on.) 

#2 I love getting flowers. 
(????.... Well, I love flowers and seeing that he just sent me a giant arrangement for my birthday last week, I guess I should say "I Love Getting Flowers". Truth is, I love the thought and the effort that goes into the flowers that he sends. It is nice to know you were thought about whether it was a giant arrangement or a single rose.)

From Princess #2:



#3 I LUV seeing dogs with their heads hanging out of a car window.
(She knows me so well. I really do laugh every time I see a dog sticking out of a car. I make sure everyone in my car sees it too. Have you ever seen a doggie looking all sad and hanging out of a car? Nope, and that is just my point. That has to be the most freeing feeling and almost heaven like experience for a dog. Pure BLISS! Can you imagine what I use to look like with a 180 pound Saint Bernard hanging out of my car? Cleo's jawls use to flap in the wind so hard and slobber would be everywhere. Yucky BLISS!

#4 "Wake up with Taylor" on Cosmo Radio (Sirius Satellite Radio) 
(I do listen to it everyday if I am in my car when it is on. Taylor is a young girl living in New York City and living my fantasy life. She spends 4 hours a day talking about her shopping adventures, her parents, her preppy upbringing, her favorite restaurants, her dating life and so on. She makes me laugh. Gosh, to be 20 something again.....)

#5 I love looking at wedding photography and reading wedding blogs on the computer. 
(I do.  Ha Ha.)

From Princess #1
#6 I love cute shoes.
( Well yeah, I do. You can't count on having a good hair day. You can't count on feeling right in your clothes. But you sure can count on a cute pair of shoes!!)

From Princess #3
#7 I love funky earrings.
(jeans, shirt, funky earrings and cute shoes....I am ready to go out to eat!)

Honorable Mentions: the beach, Open Houses, frogs, good posture, a true southern gentlemen, grilled fish, thunder, walking outside at dusk, my house to be clean (so so true), Bible Study, crafts, scrapbooking, being outside, beach houses and nice candles










5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the list, thanks for doing it. I too am a fan of cute shoes, it has been torture living here Germany is not a place for shoe shopping. I feel like I'am in shoe rehab. But heading to AZ and I'm stocking up.Have a great weekend!

Joyce said...

I can relate completely to cute shoes and eating out : )

Have a great weekend!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Fun that you let your family answer. I would be curious to know how my family answered.... Great idea to have the Honorable Mentions....I can never just list seven things!!

have a great weekend. We are suppose to have some beautiful NC weather!!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Loved your list. Sorry, I am behind on my blog reading and missed your birthday. I hope you had an amazing day after not getting much sleep. I can totally relate, because my husband snores like a bear. I agree with an earlier comment you had on your blog from someone... separate bedrooms might not be so bad after all. LOL! Enjoy this beautiful weather today. Love & blessings from NC!

Somer Love said...

Wake up with Taylor???? How do I get a wake up with Somer??? I would love that job!!!!!!