- We finally stopped planning it and did it...put in the pool we've always wanted
- County Cheerleading Champions....no not me, but Princess #2 and the Varsity team at school
- Princess #1 Graduated High School...was accepted into the college she wanted to go to and played her last soccer game :(
- Princess #2 started her Senior Year and applied to college(s)
- One in college, one in high school and one in middle school... not too long ago it was elementary, middle school, high school
- Princess #1 sailed around the British Virgin Islands for an entire week (spring break) with 7 friends and only packed a small over night bag. I was amazed at that.
- Started the "Big Clean Out" - can't tell you how many bags of stuff we have taken to Goodwill
- Princess #3 got her braces off
- Princess #1 had her wisdom teeth removed
- Took #1 and #2 to New York for some mom and daughter time, remind me to tell you the Regis and Kelly story one day
- the Man of the House insisted on wearing his NC State Red to orientation at UNC Chapel Hill (don't tell him, but we think he looks better in Carolina Blue)
Dec 31, 2008
Where did the time go? Here are some of the things we did and accomplished in '08. Somethings are still a work in progress. Some are just random things that seemed like really big events at the time.