Jun 19, 2015

Graduation 15



Will I ever catch up here?

We finally have slowed down and are getting into the summer groove.  We have Senior Sunset, Graduation and Barrett's Senior Trip to Europe behind us.

Before leaving for graduation, we took some pictures in the front yard.

























My aunt, my mom's sister came.



Graduation was held in the school's high school gym.





Me? No tears!   Sisters? Tears!  My girls are a mess!


Afterwards we came home and let Barrett open her graduation presents and then just hung out together....Family Time is my Favorite Time!


 Brooke painted her a ram (UNC Chapel Hill's mascot) and also painted Barrett in her prom dress.
Brooke is very talented and I am hoping  trying to persuade her to open an Etsy store!





The next day we hung out by the pool. It was so much fun having everyone together. I love how my girls and their guys choose to spend a lot of their time together.



 Giant Jenga has been a great investment!













This is how the Odoms snack!




That night we took Barrett to the Angus Barn for her graduation dinner. Such a great way to end the graduation weekend. 


7 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Lisa.. great pics! Your girls are positively gorgeous!! They look just like their Mama!How sweet that her girls cried! Enjoy your weekend!!

just ask beth said...

an absolutely beautiful family..barrett is your mini me..I see a little dad..but she is you. the drawings are beautiful and I would most definitely purchase from her. Mom and dad..job well done!! have a lovely summer.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a wonderful celebration! Looks like everyone had a whole lotta fun! Cute, cute girlies!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats to your baby girl graduation...wow she grew up fast! Can't believe she is off to college! You and your hubby must be so proud what beautiful daughters you have .....the world awaits! Congrats!

Carol S. said...

I am loving your backyard pool party...relaxed...great snacks...so sweet.

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Congrats to your last girl! (Even if she will be going to UNC! LOL) Are you guys going to OIB over the 4th? We're renting the same house for the 3rd year. We should meet!!

Joyce said...

Just catching up a little. We snack the same way : ) Family time is my favorite too!