Mar 5, 2012

SOUTH BOUND


I just dropped off the two older girls at the airport.  
They are headed south for spring break.  

In just a few hours they will be surrounded by warm temperatures, 
blue Caribbean waters, white sand and palm trees. 





Just an hour ago ...

#1 was wrestling with her over weight suitcase in the hallway upstairs. 
She was stressed about having to eliminate almost ten pounds!





#2 had her priorities arranged differently.
She had a movie on her laptop going, wet hair, make-up to do and 
even nails to still polish. 



Look at that BIG mess!
 I hope that is not what her room looks like now.
I am afraid to go upstairs.

Some how they got it all together
and made it out of the door at the time we had set.
They each have a big group of friends going and they actually 
were the first ones at the airport.  
Shocking!!!

Prayers for safe travel to my girls!  


5 comments:

just ask beth said...

FUN!! oh to be a teen again!! Have fun and stay safe girls!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Safe travel O girls! Hope they have a wonderful time in the sun and sand!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Aww. Hope they have a great time! You are nice parents! And I so identify with the 10 lbs to eliminate in a suitcase! Shoes. It's always too many shoes.

Betsy said...

Your life reminds me so much of my own! College kids, spring break, and lots of GIRLS! :) I can so relate! My kids are all going in different directions right now, too.

Betsy said...

Your life reminds me so much of my own! College kids, spring break, and lots of GIRLS! :) I can so relate! My kids are all going in different directions right now, too.