Oct 26, 2011

GUNNY SACK FLASHBACK






It was Homecoming last week at #3's school
and everyday was a different themed dress up day. 

One day I sent a little nerd to school.





Another day was Flashback Day.
While everyone was planning their hippie and 80's Flashdance look,
#3 had a totally different idea.

She wore my prom dress from the year 1980.
(I knew I kept that for a good reason!)





The bright blue eye shadow and corsage completed the outfit.





So did the hot rolled hair and barrette.




I think she looked better in the dress than I did!
She's bringing the gunny sack look back!



4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I actually like the dress:) Your girls would look good in anything! Beautiful!

Leelee said...

Oh my goodness...what a blast from the past!! I believe there is a Gunne Sax dress or two hidden in my decades closet as well....There was a Jessica McClintock shop in Atlanta when I was a teen and it was THE place for formal dresses! Thanks for posting your pretty girl's pictures, they bring back sweet memories!

Formerly known as Frau said...

She looks so pretty.....she wears the 80's well!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Oh, that was a flashback. She looked great! Loved those dresses growing up. :-)
PS- my word verification on this comment was "state." GO WOLFPACK. LOL!